To make an IP to IP secure password transfer follow these steps:
Open east-tec InvisibleSecrets
Select IP-to-IP Secure Password Transfer from the main page.
Select the action for your computer:
The Receiver (the computer that is going to receive the password).
- choose Receive Password.
- click Next button to receive the password.
The Transmitter (the computer that is going to transmit the password).
- choose Transmit Password.
- type in the IP of the computer that acts as receiver.
- type in the password to transmit.
- click Next button to transmit the password Note: this feature might not work properly if you are behind a firewall. Port 10000 must be opened.