To create a Self Decrypting package you have to follow these steps:
- Open east-tec InvisibleSecrets.
- Select Self Decrypting Packages from the main page.
- In the Files tab select the files you want to put in the self decrypting package – to do this use Add Files / Add Folders buttons or use Cryptboard button to add files from Cryptboard.
- In the Popup Message tab type the message that you want to add to the package (this message will open after the package is decrypted). The message is optional. Click Next button when you are done.
- Choose a password for the encryption (type it and then retype it to confirm). Here you can also choose to save the package to a certain destination, to send it by email, or/and to shred original files when done.
- Click Next button to start encryption process.