There are 2 methods to manually close a Safe.
- Select the action: Close All from the main page.
- All your Safes will be closed.
- Select a Safe from the Safes list.
- Select the action: Close Safe from the main page.
- Your safe will be closed.
- Select Options from the main window.
- Check the option Timeout if Inactive from the bottom of the window and select your time-out delay. Your safes will be automatically closed if there is no operation with the files stored inside (no program working with the files inside or folders opened) for a certain amount of time (change this amount of time in the options window).
Method 1 – Closing All Safes
Method 2 – Closing only a single safe
To enable the automatic closure system feature follow these steps: