To add a password to a list of passwords, first open the list (see Password Manager), then click Add Passwords button. A window like the one below will open:
- Description – required– type in the description for the new password (a name for the password – so that you could identify it easy in the list).
- Password – required– type in the new password or click Generate Random Password button to generate a random password using east-tec InvisibleSecrets Real-random Password Generator
- User name –optional– type in a user name, related to this password.
- URL – optional– type in an URL related to this password.
- Importance – optional– select the importance of the password. Three levels of importance are available: Low, Normal, High.
- Expires in – optional– set the expire date. By default the expire date is set after an year from the creation date. For example: if you create a password in 04/20/2003, the default expire date will be 04/20/2004. This might be useful when you want to renew your passwords.
- Info –optional– type in any information useful for you – related to the current password.