You can use this function to permanently remove files from your computer.
To shred files follow these steps:
1. Select the action: Shred Files from the main page.
2. Add files or folders to the list of files to shred.
- Click Add Files button to add files to the list.
- Click Add Folders to add folders to the list.
- Click Remove Files to remove files from the list.
- Click Remove Folders to remove folders from the list.
- Click Cryptboard button to add file from Cryptboard .
You can add files and folders by dragging them from other applications and dropping them on the list.
3. Click Shred button to start the shredding process.Warning: Be careful with this function, because shredding is not undoable!