22 Years of Reviews & Recognition
Our products are recommended by the leading security and technology media websites, magazines, networks and blogs.
Organizations that trust our products
+ DARPA, The French Ministry of Defence (DRM), EADS Astrium, La Banque Postale, Government of British Columbia
Meet Michael Hawes, a writer, podcaster, and music creator, who firmly believes that using a computer without our software is one of the most irresponsible things one can do.
Be afraid - very afraid. In this age of hackers with a lot of time on their hands, your PC is a target - if they gain access, you'll wish you would have truly deleted sensitive data.
From the Blog
- What's New In east-tec Eraser Version 13.3?
- Why Clearing Your Browsing History Does Not Protect Your Privacy
- How To Cover Your Internet Activity Tracks And Stop People From Spying On You?
- These 3 Things Will Protect Your Internet Privacy In The Age Of Surveillance
- Where Do Deleted Files Go?
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Creating Passwords For Your Business Accounts