To permanently remove files from your computer using east-tec InvisibleSecrets, you have 2 methods:
- Open east-tec InvisibleSecrets.
- Select Shred Files from the main page.
- Select the files and folders you want to shred - to do this use the Add Files / Add Folders buttons or/and use Cryptboard button to add files from Cryptboard.
- Click the Shred button to start the shredding process.
- In Windows Explorer right-click the files and folders you want to shred, and from the east-tec InvisibleSecrets menu, select Shred.
- A window will open, where you can review the files/folder you want to destroy. Click the Shred button to start the shredding process.
Note: For more advanced wiping options, we recommend you to try our data wiping solution, east-tec Eraser.