In the Algorithms tab you can set options regarding the encryption algorithms, install new algorithms etc.
- Add Algorithm – click the “Add Algorithm” button to add a new algorithm. You will have to provide the algorithm’s name, library, and the activation key.
- Edit Properties – click the “Edit Properties” button to edit the properties of the selected algorithm: the name, the library and the activation key.
- Remove – click the “Remove” button to remove the selected algorithm from the list of algorithms.
- Up/Down – use these buttons to set the position of the algorithms in the list.
- Algorithm Library – specifies the full path of the selected algorithms’ library.
- Activation Key – specifies the activation key for the current algorithm library.
- Generate Activation Key – click this button to generate a new activation key for the selected algorithm.