To Lock an application follow these steps:
- Open east-tec InvisibleSecrets
- Select Locked Applications from the main page
- Type in the password Note: If you are using the Lock Application function for the first time, you must set the password for the locker: type in the password and then retype it to confirm.
- Click the Lock New Application button
- From the list of applications choose one application to lock.
- Select the Lock Options:
- Remove from Start Menu – remove the icon of the application from the Start Menu
- Remove Group – removes the entire application’s group of icons from the Start Menu
- Click the Lock button.