1. To start to erase files deleted in the past, run east-tec Eraser.
2. Then click the ‘Erase Deleted Data’ button.
3. From this window, select the drives where you want to erase deleted data. You can select multiple drives, by using the ‘All removable drives’, ‘All hard drives’ or ‘All drives’ options.
4. Select the options you would like to be used when erasing deleted data, such as wiping free disk space, wiping the slack of existing files and so on. For more details, read the Advanced View section.
5. You may click the ‘Advanced Settings’ button to view or change other options. For more details, read the Advanced Options section.
6. Click the ‘Start’ button to begin the wiping process.
7. You will be asked if you want to start the erasure process. Click Yes. If you want, you can also check “Don’t ask me again” to avoid seeing this window next time.
8. You can see the status of the process on the screen, how much is left and when it is completed.