These are just a few reasons to use east-tec SafeBit:
- If you have a spouse, children, or a boss who you don’t want knowing what you were doing on the computer. Why worry about other people using the computer after you. You need computer privacy software before someone else gets your personal information from your computer.
- Standard computer privacy software just cleans your traces! east-tec SafeBit is the perfect supplement to computer privacy software by allowing you to install and execute programs inside encrypted vaults, therefore leave all your traces encrypted inside the safe. Encrypted traces will not be visible to anyone.
- NO temporary unsecured files anymore! Increase your computer privacy by pointing your software to create temporary files inside the safe. Access to safe is password protected.
- east-tec SafeBit is a computer privacy software that features disk encryption techniques and strong encryption algorithms such as 256-bit AES Rijndael.
east-tec InvisibleSecrets uses government-level 256-bit AES On-the-fly encryption (also known as Rijndael) to encrypt and protect your data. This is one of the most secure encryption algorithms. Secret files are highly secure. It also uses word leader industry standards such as the 256-bit Blowfish encryption algorithm which is a highly secure method to protect your sensitive files.
The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), also known as Rijndael, is an encryption algorithm for securing sensitive materials, adopted as an encryption standard by the U.S. Government. As a likely consequence, it will eventually become the encryption standard for commercial transactions in the private sector.
When you are looking for a security software to protect important documents, make sure if offers a good implementation of the Advanced Encryption Standard.
The Advanced Encryption Standard is fast, relatively easy to implement, and has a very little memory usage. It has a fixed block size of 128 bits and a key size of 128, 192 or 256 bits.
In June 2003, the US Government announced that Rijdael – Advanced Encryption Standard may be used for classified information. “The design and strength of all key lengths of the AES algorithm (i.e., 128, 192 and 256) are sufficient to protect classified information up to the SECRET level. TOP SECRET information will require use of either the 192 or 256 key lengths.”
SafeBit Disk Encryption implements the Advanced Encryption Standard on a key size of 256 bit, ensuring the best security this algorithm has to offer.
Advanced Encryption Standard software gives enough protection for both personal and business applications.
Short for Advanced Encryption Standard, AES is a symmetric 128-bit block data encryption technique developed by Belgian cryptographers Joan Daemen and Vincent Rijmen. The U.S government adopted the algorithm as its encryption technique in October 2000, replacing the DES encryption it used. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) of the U.S. Department of Commerce selected the algorithm, called Rijndael (pronounced Rhine Dahl or Rain Doll), out of a group of five algorithms under consideration.
Encryption algorithm = any process that encrypts data
east-tec Invisible Secrets provides eight strong encryption algorithms + it offers you the possibility to develop and install new algorithms.
- AES- Rijndael |key size=256bits | block size=128bits
- Twofish |key size=256bits | block size=128bits
- RC4(tm) |key size=1024bits | block size=64bits
- Cast128 |key size=128bits | block size=64bits
- Gost |key size=256bits | block size=64bits
- Blowfish |key size=448bits | block size=64bits
- Diamond 2 |key size=128bits | block size=128bits
- Sapphire II |key size=128bit | block size=64bits