Overview of the Data Sanitization Pack
Protect your privacy and confidential information by selectively erasing sensitive data from over 300 applications, keep your online activity private and make sure you completely erase your hard disk or removable device that you resell, donate or reassign. Don’t let your data fall into the wrong hands, use our most trusted solutions for data sanitization and clean all your traces by using completely secure data erasing methods that meet and exceed internationally approved government and industry standards for the permanent erasure of digital information.
east-tec Eraser protects your personal data and privacy by securely removing all evidence of your computer and Internet activities. It will help you keep your PC clean by deleting impressive amounts of unnecessary data that is stored on your computer with or without your approval, contributing in this way to improving your computer’s performance and security. By using east-tec Eraser in your day to day activity, your data will be safe and your privacy fully protected.
- Cleans all your Internet browsing, search, chats, pictures fro visited websites, unwanted cookies.
- Completely destroys information stored without your knowledge or approval
- Cleans history from 300+ programs
- Wipes deleted information or existing files and folders
- Securely erase entire CD/DVD disks, USB Flash Drivesm, etc.
- Erasing files beyond recovery, exceeds US DOD 5220.22-M standard
east-tec DisposeSecure is designed to run from any bootable device like USB, CD, DVD or floppy and will offer you a great flexibility in the wiping process by making it independent from the operating system that was previously present on that system. All you need to do is use the device to boot and start erasing your confidential data.
- Wipe entire hard drives or selected partitions
- Securely erase removable drives, USB sticks, memory cards
- Simultaneously erase a large number of computers
- Detailed Data Wiping reports
- Exceeds the US DOD 5220.22-M and NSA clearing and sanitizing standard
- Compliance with data security regulations: HIPAA, SOX Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, FACTA, HITECH, PIPEDA, etc.