1. Start east-tec Eraser.
2. Click the Scheduler box.
3. Click the Add button to start adding a new task.
4. Follow the steps from the wizard.
5. The task is now successfully created and it will be run when you have scheduled it.
- You can also run the task immediately, by clicking the Run Now button.
- To change an existing task, select the task and click the Properties button.
- To remove an existing task from the list, select the task and click the Remove button.
- The Scheduler window from the Advanced View offers you brief details on each task, such as the name of the task, when it is scheduled to run, when it runs the next time and when it ran last time.